Sunday, February 7, 2010

lots of thing 2 do..

it was quite sometime i haven't write here in my blog. bz wit school work, parenting nadira, managing my bank loan etc. bz but still manage 2 did some shopping via online. haha.. shop 4 my bluvd baby girl of coz.. got her ck romper, mothercare shoes, dress n 3 pairs of legging. d leggings were so cute..

also did shopping @ parkson warehouse sale las thursday. got nadira a new collar tshirt wit matching skirt, then mine only a baby-t, n my hubby's tshirts n boxers. hehe.. not forgetting bedsheet set n hush puppies luggage bag. parkson has 80% discount, so i just take wat ever i can reach in 30 minutes. haha.. really rush dat day.


oo ya, i'm going 2 labuan dis coming saturday, 13 feb 2010. celebr8 valentine's day @ labuan, haha.. no la. juz bringing nadira there 4 a quick vacation or i called it 'rest-time' 4 me. hehe..hopefully can rest la. 1 2 visit few interesting places @ labuan. tmn burung, tg ketam, war memorial, etc.

nadira was also getting more adorable day by day. as yesterday i went 2 d clinic, 2 c dr. lalita. me n my dad hav 2 bring nadira coz no body can baby sit her @ home. dr lalita said nadira was so cute, n her face is d mix of mine my hubby's face. hehe;))
i got flu, sorethroat d whole week. it was very hot during d day. alhamdulillah it's getting better now.. juz take d flu n sorethroat pills. other pills, fever, cough.. dun 1.. i don't 1 2 get sleepy.. hope will b 100% ok dis week as me n nadira r going 2 labuan.. hehe;))

1 comment: