Thursday, November 10, 2011

us..

again.. stress came into my life.. hubby left us @ lbuan 4 1 nite juz to attend his fren's wedding @ kk. he asked me last nite, n i was.. speechless.. actually what is in his mind? i barely knew him now.. i keep on telling myself thing's getting harder.. 4 me n nadira, n d worst me.. leaving us juz 2 meet his friend. i dun felt he's makes us his priority now, n since d 'matter' happened..

i'd hardly taking care of myself now.. n yesterday @ school i was hardly breathed.. d doc said my tummy need 2 relax esp after eating. juz dunno what will happen 2 d little 1.. still worried 4 nadira 4 her bronchiolitis n her hateness 4 going @ d nanny's hse..

hardly 2 pay attention rite now.. lots of work need 2 b done @ school.. but seems my thoughts r not into it.. worried what will happen 2 me n nadira in d future:(

what actually a man 1 in his life? mayb we'r juz dun meant 2 b any longer.. juz pray 4 d best..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment