Sunday, December 4, 2011

my 2nd pregnancy (part 1) - d 7th months

i know it's late 2 share 'bout my 2nd pregnancy development, but here it is..

for d earlier days, here's some scan pics :



9 wks n 5 days ( 2nd month )



14 wks n 2 days ( 3rd month )



21 wks n 4 days ( 4th month )

n i had all of dis..

1) got nausea, dizziness, vomitting

2) mood swings

3) a lot heartburns

4) constipation

5) trouble sleeping

now i'm having :

1) leg cramps

2) still backache

3) pain in d belly as d baby used 2 kick so hard, sometime @ d rib

4) nasal congestion

5) itchy belly

last week went to hav a 4d scan, n officially it's a girl ;)) so nadira'll hav a lil' sister.. yippie! but i'm so wanting 2 know how it feels 2 hav a boy ;p






d baby's development was quite late 4 a week.. d doc asked me to take all d vitamins n eat lots of food, which i've been not doing it since d beginning. since i'm staying @ my hometown 4 a month, alhamdulillah can eat all my mommy's cookings;)) haha.. time to gain my weight;))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment