Saturday, November 24, 2012

another BIG day 4 my cuzie ;))

it's weekend n juz got back from membakut 4 seeing my cousin, dayang's wedding. she was a sibling 2 my 2 other cousins, wan n manja who got married in 2010.

here some pics of d day :


on our way ;))





blue-yellow wedding theme.. n i like d simple but gorgeous sanding pelamin ;))


nadira wit her 'lil aunt, amani, which is also my 'lil cousin ;p


nadira @ d bebadak pelamin, d ceremony was held yesterday evening..


us wit other PHB's members, nenek shasha, aunt manja, aunt manda, aunt tasha, aunt ica, also aunt bety n aunt amani all d way from kl;))


peace.. nadira wit mama tua, my mom ;))


active arissa ;))





nadira wit aunt manda..





nadira pose wit d sanding pelamin ;))

o ya.. juz 4 sharing.. d inner i wore was from awlascarf @ shawltudungcantik.blogspot.com.d quality was better from d rm10 inner, but i guess d maysaa's satin wrap band snood will b d best ;)) ( i didn't get d chance 2 purchase from maysaa since d online shop wasn't available last time i'd checked. but now they'r back on biz ). mayb will get their chiffon scarf snood black in d future ;)) it's in my wish list ;p


bought black n white inner..


juz ignore d chaos background n d pimple on my chin.. haha ;p

now i can wear shawl easily.. soon will add more new shawl 2 my collection.. i was too-long wit d instant hijjab.. ;p i was not into latest fashion, juz wear wat i think nice n comfortable wit ;))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment