Friday, December 5, 2014

KK Sightseeing - UMS Marine Aquarium & Museum

on the 4th of december (thursday), i brought nadira & arissa to the UMS Marine Aquarium & Museum. the ticket fee for adult is RM5, while for 3yr old and above is RM2. 

hoping to introduce my kids to the sea creatures, for now just a simple aquarium. planning to go a bigger 1 nex time.. Aquaria KLCC, and maybe an international aquarium insyaAllah☺️ 

here are some of our pictures :

above the entrance area.. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ


nemo & dory aquarium.. haha๐Ÿ˜


1 of the big aquarium here๐Ÿ˜Š





the 1 & only live turtle here. so cute❤️

then, we went to UMS Jetty for taking pictures☺️✌️



really nice view here.. can see from far away few of Sabah's islands, Gaya, Manukan & Sapi ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ˜

and later in the evening, we went to Suria Sabah, with my lil' bro, my mom, my mom's part-time maid, Makcik Piah & my maud, Kak Tima. guess what, my mom wants to bring my maid shopping @ Padini๐Ÿ˜œ 

arissa @ Metrojaya's Baby Changing Room๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ˜Š❤️

p/s - here is 1 of a very helping web page about UMS Marine Aquarium & Museum; 


No comments:

Post a Comment