Friday, July 17, 2009

1 month n 2 weeks 2 go..yeah!

salam.. i went 2 kkia juz now. i'm 30wks n 2 days pregnant. my blood hb is better than last 2 wks. it was 10.4 rather than 9.8. but stil need 2 keep it up over 11.0.

my belly was ok. n d nurse said need 2 prepare all baby stuff when d pregnancy reach 36 wks. means 1 month n 2 wks 2 go.. n when it reach 38 wks n above, i need 2 check weekly wit kkia. my nex appointment wit dr felice is on 18 aug. i'd also applied my maternity leave from d headmaster. fortunately he was ok wit it. n gave a lot of advice 4 my soon born 1st child. hehe.

will do all d shopping later in august. since dis end of month need 2 do savings 4 any emergencies n to print my wedding pics. i havn't print them yet :(. i mean d large pic size. i stil can say
' pengantin baru ' rite? haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment