Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st ramadhan as a wife ( n mayb a mom.. hehe.. )

salam..

it's 1st ramadhan 2day. i tried 2 fast 2day but during noon my baby's kicking was so hard n i start 2 feel dizzy. my hubby asked me 4 not 2 fast, since d baby will get hungry. so 'sungkai' la.. huhu. hav 2 pay d fast later..

yesterday went 4 baby-shopping wit dear
hubby. bought few things @ kids avenue,
kk times square 4 my baby :

1) safe n sound nano pillow wit bumble
bee pillow case ;
2) 2 pcs knit hooded towel ( 1 wit cute
rabbit knit - both 2 use as blanket ) ; n
3) cot mosquito net wit stand.

now juz need 2 buy latex mattress, confinement set, thermometer n bedding set. haven't found d suitable 1 yet. still surveying.. huhu.. but my labor day is coming.. hope i'll hav d time 2 prepare d listed item ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment