Saturday, September 19, 2009

last minute shopping..

i did a last minute shopping on Thursday 4 my baby girl. actually 2 find her a purple garment. so dat me n my hubby can take a family photo wit her later since our family raya theme dis yr is purple ;). bought bumblebee waterproof bed pad, carter's purple collar t-shirt, white tights, 2 pcs carter's purple romper ( wit pants ) n 5pcs disney pooh's garment set ( a day n a nite rompers, a singlet, bib n hat ). d pooh's set was so cute.. can't wait 2 c nadira wear them.










felt less excitement 4 raya dis yr.. done raya shopping only 4 nadira n hubby. me? no need la.. hehe.. only hav 1 new raya baju kurung :(. also prepared 'duit raya' 4 my family n also hubby's family. me n hubby will b celebrating raya @ kk only. mom, dad, abang, lalan n girl will b @ kampung on d 1st day raya ( from after subuh til d evening ) since they 24 hrs ' on-call' 4 my delivery. haha..

i'm still waiting 4 d labor symptom. n juz felt d contractions. will hav appointment wit doc felice on d 19th. hope she'll give advices 4 d delivery. felt a little nervous n excited 2 b a mom.. also a bit worried.. Ya Allah, hopefully everything will happen smoothly.. amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment