Monday, May 23, 2011

happy teacher's day

hope it's not too late 2 wish happy teacher's day! esp 2 myself;)) been very busy doing all works related to school n my fellow students.

being so working hard 4 them.. as my responsibility n d will to see them success in their life insyaAllah;))

thank u so much 2 my students who gave me such a big appreciations.. wishes, cards n also gifts.. really felt happy;))

n dis r few pic of gifts from my students;)



from zintarizka, 4h



from nur fitri, 4h



from izzati, 6k




from afiqah, 6k



from shannabelle, patrojones, winnie, reemy, syahirah (5k) n abd khairil, jamalul (6b)

also not forgetting a red rose from mazlinah (5k) n a sweet blue carnation look-a-like flower from aqil (6m). really dunno what's d flower's name.. hehe;))

n 2morow, 27.5.2011, our school will hav d teacher's day celebrations. since i'm leaving them, wishing every1 will remember me as their teacher n cholics.. surely will missed them.. esp "d gang".. haha;p

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:srk lok yuk likas

No comments:

Post a Comment