Saturday, May 21, 2011

nadira's 1st attempt 2 watch movie in cinema

21.5.2011 yup, on 7.00pm shows, me n nadira joined my sis, girl, my cousin, nurul, my aunt n my other cousin's daughter, ezah, watching nur kasih d movie @ suria gsc. i was not paying full attention 2 d movie, but no worries.. still enjoying d movie.. nadira was watching until d half time, she'd started getting bored. then she went on d floor, playing with d signage lamp. hehe..







'bout d movie, mixed of feeling (sad, happy, romantic, sweet, etc).. n it did made me think a lot.. juz do d best n pray, insyaAllah we'll get d best too in life;))

next mission.. will watch jack sparrow in d latest pirates of d carribean movie with hubby;p

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:suria sabah gsc

No comments:

Post a Comment