Friday, September 9, 2011

i hate dis feeling.. stress..

it's almost 3 months @ labuan. n my life getting stressful n miserable each day..

i'm getting weaker.. stressful.. really hate dis feeling.. my preggy life seems like a burden to me.. i knew it's wrong to feel dat way, but i'm getting weaker, tired n stress when thinking 2 hav 2 children.. even 1 was already tiring 4 me..

i did all house chores, juz only sometime hubby giving his help.. dunno y, thinking i can't never b a good wife n mom.. ;'(( with all d problems (yup, kind of money n marriage problems @ d moment).. sick n tired 4 all dis.. i missed my happy life.. now seems like everything is tiring 4 me..

a wife should hav a helping concern hubby, but not 4 me.. a wife should hav a leader hubby but not 4 me.. a wife should hav a financial supporter from hubby, but not 4 me.. a wife should hav a really loving hubby, but not 4 me..

how can i b a good wife n a good mom, when i dun hav d energy to take care of myself? i'm not blamming any1, but only i was d 1 trying hard n i'm d 1 who getting worse.. a marriage shud hav romantic, adventures sharing life.. but now only adventure dealing with work, house chores n parenting nadira..

i'm not asking a perfect life.. but i'm so tired of my life right now.. no friend to talk with, even nothing encourage me right now.. mayb juz active-cutie nadira;)

to all single ladies out there, get ready to get married n hav children.. it can b great n also stressful.. so b well prepared..

dunno when my life will b cheerful again..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye kak,its been a while since I last read your blog. Miss reading your blog updates. Hope you can stay in strength dealing with the situation around you.

    Lots of love,
    Tira.

    ReplyDelete