Sunday, November 22, 2009

2morow will b nadira's 2 months old;))

lots of things changed after having nadira.. me n hubby r more happy than b4. although there's sumthing unhappy things happened 2 me about my family. but let it be.. doa jak byk2, sbr n cpt2 dpt pndah lbuan.. amin..

here i've upload pics of nadira which taken on d 2nd of november.







nadira also starting 2 express her laughter, smiley face. haha.. so cute;). she also cooing n giggling when i touch her cheeks, tickle her tummy n lifting both her arms up. even when i change her diaper n membebel 4 her poops, she sumtime laugh @ me wit her loudly giggle. haha.. n in d morning, when i'm washing her clothes she'll b playing wit her hands (by sucking her mittens - she still wear them) n giggling like she enjoying it. n i had 2 get back 2 her when she start crying after getting bored. well, babies really like d attention;)

nadira can't hear my voice.. once she heard me, she will try 2 find my face n start minta puji pretending 2 cry so that i'll carry her. huhu.. sumtimes i hide my face using a cushion so dat she'll continue lie down on her bouncer.

can't wait 4 nadira 2 say her 1st word;P

No comments:

Post a Comment