Sunday, May 30, 2010

1 of my hobby became 1 of my work task..



yup.. 1 of my hobby was playing hockey. started playing during form 3. thanx to cikgu azmi, cikgu roshdee n cikgu jalil. they'r d 1 who were d 1st trained me.. played as MIDDLE DEFEND until form 5. then during my 1st year in USM, i played another position LEFT WING, really have to run a lot dis time. hehe.. got d chance trained by Penang coach.. n d last time i played was in 2004.. dat was my history of playing hockey..

n now.. became a coach to under 12 years hockey team.. n their rank up til now :
1) kk level - girls ( 1st ) , boys ( 2nd )
2) west coast division level - girls ( automatically have to represent west coast ) , boys ( 1st ) : 3 boys n 7 girls from my team were chosen to play 4 d division n state level.
3) state level - girls ( 3rd ) , boys ( 2nd )
4) national level - d championship will b held on dis coming 7-13th june in kl, n 3 of my girls were chosen 2 play 4 sabah team.

hopefully i will still get d chance 2 involve in hockey once tranfer 2 labuan.. luv dis kind of sports;))

2 comments: