Monday, June 7, 2010

i never knew..

hmm.. i never knew i had few ppl likes 2 read my blog.. thanx ppl;)).. usually juz few my frens from high school, university n hubby's frens read it.. haha.. dis msg is from my facebook account:

hye sis,thanks for approving me,well its kinda strange msg u here,we dont even know each other =) well urm i started reading ur blog since last year if im not mistaken,i loves reading ur blog about 'alana',sometimes i might smiles alone while reading ur blog,it is just a great post about ur daily routine.

keep in touch then! hope to see more posts soon,send my regards to baby alana,she is sweet =)

take care of urself sis and so do nadira.

-tira ♥


actually doing journal was my hobby since primary school years. starting from yr 4 or 5 as i remembered. back then, i only writes in a diary book. n write everyday activities. but as time flies, juz write important journal ( admiring boys, happy, sad times, about feelings n heart d most.. hehe.. i've secretly admiring boys.. i'm a quiet person in d old days ;P ). n now, blogging about ALANA.. ( alan, nana, nadira ). sometimes dun hav d time 2 blog, as life was quite bz wit school work, school activities, parenting nadira.. etc..

anyway.. thanx 4 following my blog. nothing special actually. but i really appreciate it;))

1 comment:

  1. kan..? lebih-lebih lg wen ppl inspired by ur story..really makes u want to write more..for me writing/reading make my life more interesting wiiii..mana nda asyik cari bahan ja mo updated dlm blog..T__T

    ReplyDelete