Wednesday, June 9, 2010

visiting labuan ( drove from kk )

day 1 (6th of june) :
me, my hubby, nadira n my sis-in-law lil' family went to labuan by driving tru' menumbok ( via ferry ). 7 hrs of long journey. 5pm from home - fetch my sis-in-law n family, 6pm- drove to menumbok, 7.30pm - waited 4 d ferry, 10.50pm - depart from d jetty, 11.50pm - arrived @ labuan. so..so.. tired. with nadira's crying while waiting @ menumbok, really made me stress..

day 2 (7th of june):
mm.. hubby n nadira got fever.. while me having flu.. huhu.. more stressful now.. as nadira became so fussy.. she refuses to sleep, waiting 4 me n hubby to pamper her til sleep. then she insists to be entertained the whole time. aiyak.. feeling really hard.. as we need 2 do d house chores.. so nadira will cry out loud when we'r doing d chores.. i guess d whole apartment bock heard her crying.. huhu.. then i need to brought her to d kitchen, let her sit outside d bathroom ( in her walker ) while i'm washing n hanging her clothes.. feeling so helpless.. both me n hubby.. huhu..

day 3 (8th of june):
n guess wat? in d morning, hubby said it's better 4 us 2 go back home. nadira's mood really didn't suit d labuan environment ( hubby house, our sickness.. ). so we bought d flight ticket @ 3.30pm in d evening.. then do some chocolate shopping. @ 6pm hubby drove us 2 d airport. check-in @ 7pm n boarding @ 8.00pm. n now, n nadira juz got back to kk.. flight @ 8.30pm. huhu..

nothing done in labuan.. n also no sight-seeing pic.. only pic of me n nadira in d car.. huhu..

in d car b4 flight to kk ( tired n sleepy nadira, while me.. having 2 large pimples on d cheeks;P )

No comments:

Post a Comment