Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HOT & TEMPER

it was very HOT yesterday.. blew-off in d afernoon @ bank rakyat likas branch coz d bank clerk was so damn non professional n non responsible.. how can she treat her client badly n without saying SORRY.. i did yelled @ her. naa.. kau kna triak hidup2 dpn customer lain..n she juz did her stupid face, smiling n laughing a bit. i was felt so challenged with her annoying attitude.. really gave a HIGH BLOOD..

it started when i went there wit my cuzie to take back our pay-slip after done some personal loan early dis yr. after having our queue number, n called for our turn, i asked d bank clerk d reason i'm there. n dis happen...

clerk: pls b seated, i'll call u when ur pay-slip r ready..
me: ok..

after a while.. she called me n guess wat 1 of my 3 pay-slip missing in action.. jeng3..

clerk: there's only 2 pay-slip wit us. mayb u juz give us 2.
me: no.. i did sent 3.. n impossible i'd only sent 2. i'm sure it was 3.
clerk: no, only 2 wit us. u must have sent 2 us only 2..

my blood went a bit high.. n asked her..

me: so how?
clerk: there's nothing we can do. only 2 pay-slip in our storage.
me: so how? who should b responsible?

again she said..

clerk: there's nothing we can do. only 2 pay-slip in our storage. or mayb another cholic misplaced it somewhere..
me: so how? who should be responsible? u don't 1 2 responsible? (wit highly yelling keynote)..

really testing my patient.. n she asked me to wait as she had another customer waiting 4 her 2 b attend.

clerk: if i attend u, i can't attend my other customer. so i'll ask my officer n she'll settle it.
me: ok..

after a while, another women went out 2 d counter, n i explain 2 her wat i need n wat did happen.. n again i received d same stupid reason from d officer.

officer: there's nothing we can do. only 2 pay-slip in our storage. mayb u'd sent 2 us only 2 pay-slip.
me: impossible i'd only sent 2 coz u should never let me pass d application earlier..

n suddenly.. another clerk came n brought a pay-slip n ask who dropped it.

clerk: it's okay already..
me: madam.. pls tell ur clerk 2 work professional..

n they did smile n laugh a bit.. i was d 1 ashamed of them, as they were totally fool.. careless n still accusing ppl.. please.. u gave me so stupid reason.. n then tried 2 accuse me.. DAMN U! if u'r professional, u'll apologize, said u'll try 2 find it, if can't find it u'll write letter dat says it was lost during ur storing. i really felt not satisfied wit their attitude.. n now i'm planning 2 write a letter of customer service complaint 2 d bank manager.. juz wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment