Monday, October 31, 2011

happy birthday hubby!

it's hubby's birthday 2day! luv him so much.. he's now 30yrs.. n we'd shared almost 3yrs of marriage n 7 yrs of luv.. start dating in 2004.. hehe.. hopefully we'll share more happy n sad times, ups n downs n exciting life 2gether with our lil' angels;))

will always pray d best for him.. wishing dat he'll keep on being my best friend, my soulmate n my lover.. can't imagine life without him, i mean.. if i was married 2 1 of my exes'.. haha.. no no no..

it's has been a rough october.. with problems here n there, nadira's n my sickness, but still.. we manage 2 handle them.. i was being totally sensitive during dis pregnancy.. n we'r going 2 do our best esp 4 ur kids..

hopefully we can reach our 20, 50 or uncountable yrs of marriage. amin ;))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: