Saturday, October 3, 2009

early days being a mama..

nadira was so cute.. so i'll never able 2 get mad @ her although i was totally tired parenting her as she's not a patient person. my hubby went back 2 labuan on d 1st oct, so now i'm alone wit nadira. my family also kind of helping me esp if i need 2 go 2 d toilet, or having my meal. d laundry.. i did it myself, my mom helps 2 hang them.

everyday wit same chores.. breastfeeding, changing diapers after nadira peeing n pooing.. n d nadira sleeping time. i also made her a song specially 4 her breastfeeding.. hehe..

las thursday also, nurses from kkia came n checked both me nadira. me 4 my operation wound n nadira's weight. she weight 3.3kg now juz after 10 days. so i guess when she's 1 month old, she'll b 3.9 or 4kg. hehe.. really miz'd my hubby, although we'r always vdeo conferencing tru skype ;)).. hopefully i'll successfully get transfer 2 labuan by nex yr.

No comments:

Post a Comment