Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Majlis Cukur Jambul & Akikah Alana Nadira

on 25th december 2009, 'papat jambul' n 'akikah' ceremony was being held for nadira @ my parents' house. attended by family, neighbours n close friends. although i'd invited so mamy frens, but juz few of my frens came. mayb they were bz doing other things or resting since it was public holiday. never mind.. d ceremony was running smoothly. alhamdulillah.. nadira only cried before n after her hair being cut. we were worried if she cried d whole 'papat jambul' ceremony. hehe;))

so happy coz nadira is growing bigger. now i'm organizing her event while she's 3 months. n someday in future, i'll b doing her other event ( 1 yr old bday party, other special day, her engagement, her wedding ). wah.. lebih2 plak mama nadira ni;P

below r few pics on nadira's 1st big day ;))

(before d event)
my design;)

my hubby juz arrived from labuan on d same day
ready for d ceremony;D

(during d event)

decorated cot bed design by me;)
d goodie bags..

d ceremony..
nadira after 'papat jambul'..

d food n guests..

my happy little family;))

wit my big family..


wit my hubby's family..
pose from a mama.. hehe;P

No comments:

Post a Comment